Hi there I’m Catherine Twiss
I’ve made it my life’s mission to work with individuals, teams and organisations to help them unlock the keys to resilience, enhance their levels of well-being and flourish across all life domains. Naturally curious and driven by a thirst for knowledge I’m a lifelong learner with a knack for distilling facts from fad, inspiring people to implement practical tools and strategies that are informed by latest advances in neuroscience, psychology and coaching.
With a career spanning 15+years I have worked at all levels within an organisation from C-suite through to production workers enabling individuals to work through change and restructure, interpersonal conflict or team development and promote engagement and optimal functioning. I’ve developed a reputation for quality program design and delivery where people feel emboldened to apply what they’ve learned, be it one-on-one coaching (executive, conflict, resilience, careers) or group training and facilitation.
While honing my skills in applying scientific rigor, and deepen my understanding of optimal human functioning — particularly within an organisational setting — I completed a Masters of Organisational Psychology. This complements my previous qualifications in Psychology, Career Management and Philosophy. I’m also a fully registered psychologist.
- Masters of Organisational Psychology, Monash University
- Post Graduate Diploma Psychology, Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Studies, Deakin University
- Post Graduate Diploma – Career Management, Deakin University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Major Sociology & Political Science, Philosophy) University College Galway, Ireland